- Learn how to create your own vision of your ideal birth.
- Remove your fears about labor and birth.
- Prepare for a safe and healthy birth experience.
- Yoga Janda is committed to the vision that all women have access to a prenatal yoga program that educates them about their bodies and their choices in childbirth.
- Liza’s Bradley Method of Natural Childbirth classes empower couples to take an active role in the birth of their baby. Learning about all their choices enables women to have better birth experiences and helps them become healthier and more comfortable so they can better enjoy the fullness, the joys, and the miracle of their pregnancy.
- Practicing Prenatal Yoga 2-3 Times a Week, In The Last 10-12 Weeks Of Pregnancy Has Been Shown To Shorten Labor And Lessen Labor Pain
“I have loved your class and look forward to it every week. You have been such a joy for me and have really helped me enjoy…no love, this pregnancy.THANK YOU!” Nancy B., Poway
You played an instrumental part in making my first pregnancy and delivery nothing short of perfect back in March 2012. Since then, we have moved to FL and I have recently found out I am pregnant again. I was searching for prenatal yoga videos, knowing nothing could compete with your incredibly inspiring classes, when I clicked on one and it was you! I am thankful that you will be able to a part of my second pregnancy (even if only through videos online), and I just wanted to share this with you.
1948 Via Centre in Vista, easy to get to from: Oceanside, San Marcos, Carlsbad, Escondido, Encinitas, Rancho Bernardo, and San Diego .