We are located INSIDE Babies in Bloom Birth Center
1948 Via Centre, Vista 92081
in The CreekView Medical Park
Online Yoga Classes
Save time and money, and avoid the stress of trying to get to yoga class on time. Try my Free 25 minute Prenatal Yoga class voted one of the BEST PRENATAL YOGA VIDEOS ON THE WEB by Healthline. Practice yoga at home at your convenience.
Click here to download Liza’s Prenatal Yoga and Postnatal Yoga online classes. You can practice at your pace for 20 minutes or for an hour and take the time to listen to your body and bond with your baby in the comfort of your own home.
See The Schedule. NO RESERVATIONS NEEDED. Liza Janda teaches Prenatal Vinyasa Yoga classes that inspire mothers-to-be to unite breath and movement. Classes begin with gentle stretches, and warm-ups, followed by Vinyasa flows and poses that align both uterus and baby, relieve back pain, strengthen and stretch, and help pregnant mothers be more comfortable. Liza encourages women to stay healthy and low risk and prepare for labor and birth with her “Birth Wisdom” at the end of every class.
You will work hard but then you get to relax and nurture yourself and take those precious moments to bond with your growing baby. Try our postnatal yoga classes after baby arrives.
Studies provides evidence that regular yoga practice in the last 10–12 weeks of pregnancy:
- Reduces pain in labor
- Shortens labor
How Does Prenatal Yoga Do That For Women In Pregnancy?
- Breath awareness and tuning into one’s body releases tension, and transforms the laboring mother’s perception of pain.
- Yoga movements, combined with breathing increase circulating endorphins and serotonin.
- Practicing yoga postures over time stimulates the parasympathetic nervous system, decreasing one’s need to actively respond to unpleasant physical sensations.
- Prenatal strategies that help women prepare emotionally and physically for labor may help reduce pain and suffering and optimize wellbeing in childbirth by providing coping skills and increasing self-confidence and a sense of mastery.
Postnatal Yoga/Mommy And Me Yoga
See the Schedule on the Babies in Bloom Calendar or take my online classes
Benefits to you and your employees:
- Stress Management
- Improved Work Performance
- Reduced Absenteeism
- Enhanced Creative Thinking
- Lower Health Care Costs
- Enhanced Health and Well-Being
- Improved Employee Morale
- Employees Are More Focused and Less Anxious
- Prenatal nutrition & exercise
- Relaxation for an easier birth
- Husbands as coaches
- Birth plans and more!
See the schedule. This 3 hour class will give both you and your birth partner the confidence toknow just what to do and when and how to do it. No matter what kind of birth you envision, you’ll be able to labor without anxiety or worry. Be comfortable and confident as you welcome your new little one into your family!
- Learn how to create your own vision of your ideal birth.
- Prepare for a safe and healthy birth experience.
- This prenatal yoga program educates you about you body and your choices in childbirth. Get Your Second Class Free
- Liza’s Bradley Method of Natural Childbirth classes empower couples to take an active role in the birth of their baby.
- Practicing Prenatal Yoga 2-3 Times a Week, In The Last 10-12 Weeks Of Pregnancy Has Been Shown To Shorten Labor And Lessen Labor Pain
Classes are easy to get to from: Oceanside, San Marcos, Carlsbad, Escondido, Encinitas, Rancho Bernardo, and San Diego .